Nostalgic Folk Art was born in 2004. I came up with Nostalgic Folk Art name for my paper mache figures because I love the older things that remind me of my childhood and of innocent times. They are figures of folks both childish and impish and I love vintage folk art so putting nostalgic with folk art was/is a perfect and fitting name for my lil figures and business. I feel so blessed and thankful to God for being able to make these little pieces and hope they make you smile.


Thank you for taking the time to visit!







And when your done visiting here, I'd love for you to check out my work on my etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/NostalgicFolkArt











The Best to you always!

















Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Why I cant grow grass in my backyard!



Henry why you looking so quilty???

Not my regal boy, he doesn't do anything wrong

I mean look at this face!



another time i cant straighten up my pics! but look how Henry sits, he's so prim and proper


 AND THEN there's Archie




Hey Stella wanna play? Henry just can't keep up!


happiness      2 Bostons in the backyard with wonderful weather and wildflowers


2 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Carol! I would love to come down and play with Henry and Archie!! But you live so far away and I can't drive... yet.

    Henry is quite regal. He even sits like a king. I think he needs a crown and red velvet cape.
    Henry needs a jester cap. ((giggle))

    Give them both a butt sniff for me. Since I know you won't want to do that, go ahead and give them puppy kisses from me instead. Thanks!!

    Love, Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I meant to type Archie needs a jester cap.
    I've been "helping" Mommy paint the hallway. I must have inhaled too many paint fumes. ((giggle))

    ReplyDelete

My First Written Review/Kinda like your first dollar, I treasure this dearly

"Carol Roll is a relative new-comer, creating folk art for four years, now. Her paper mache figures reflect significant talent. At first glance, her angels, people, mermaids, and animals may appear cute and dear. At closer look, they are sophisticated, with detailed, expressive faces, each unique. Roll's work is anything but mass produced. It's the real deal. "

Linda Knopf Southern FolkArt Magazine 2008