Nostalgic Folk Art was born in 2004. I came up with Nostalgic Folk Art name for my paper mache figures because I love the older things that remind me of my childhood and of innocent times. They are figures of folks both childish and impish and I love vintage folk art so putting nostalgic with folk art was/is a perfect and fitting name for my lil figures and business. I feel so blessed and thankful to God for being able to make these little pieces and hope they make you smile.


Thank you for taking the time to visit!







And when your done visiting here, I'd love for you to check out my work on my etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/NostalgicFolkArt











The Best to you always!

















Wednesday, July 13, 2016

new meds and new treasures

Henry went to AVS in Maitland, got some new meds and new med schedule, he is responding nicely to them. if no drastic change he goes back for a cat scan. so far the fluid has stopped pouring from his nose and he had a good night.   


ok so now for TREASURES!!!!   this came in the mail yesterday!!!!  From Ruby Lang at SoLo in San Diego CA.
http://www.solocedros.com/


anyway she sent my boys a beautiful restful pad/comforter and they love it!!!!

First the  checking it out stance


the maybe this isnt so bad











the i'm really loving it, Henry seems to REALLY like it (was hesitant to post this pic giggle)




ahahhhhh the power to bring to opposites together, note the choice of their bed to their new spot

and pardon the dusty floor please

All mine




she also sent me the most exquisite and unique candies, that came in a Bento Box,



 California Dreaming goodies and the packaging is amazing.    Hated to open them as they are so pretty. Wonderful Sweets!
so generous!  Nice people are such a blessing in these difficult times.  Thank you Thank you Thank you


1 comment:

  1. How adorable!!! The boys look so happy and cozy on their new pad!! Especially Henry! **wink**wink**
    What a beautiful boxes of sweets, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

My First Written Review/Kinda like your first dollar, I treasure this dearly

"Carol Roll is a relative new-comer, creating folk art for four years, now. Her paper mache figures reflect significant talent. At first glance, her angels, people, mermaids, and animals may appear cute and dear. At closer look, they are sophisticated, with detailed, expressive faces, each unique. Roll's work is anything but mass produced. It's the real deal. "

Linda Knopf Southern FolkArt Magazine 2008