Nostalgic Folk Art was born in 2004. I came up with Nostalgic Folk Art name for my paper mache figures because I love the older things that remind me of my childhood and of innocent times. They are figures of folks both childish and impish and I love vintage folk art so putting nostalgic with folk art was/is a perfect and fitting name for my lil figures and business. I feel so blessed and thankful to God for being able to make these little pieces and hope they make you smile.


Thank you for taking the time to visit!







And when your done visiting here, I'd love for you to check out my work on my etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/NostalgicFolkArt











The Best to you always!

















Monday, February 18, 2019

New Work and redoing rooms!

so here is the new work

and i just listed it on Etsy   

and been redoing rooms in my house, not tearing walls down but moving things around.      We decided to make one room more mid century modern and the other more European cottage.


so here's a start more pics later when my chairs come in also painting floor and getting a new couch and this and that sooooo its a long process but itll be worth it


the little den stage one,

 and some things have already changed since this photos


 Well old queen Henry can sleep thru just about anything, but if i leave the room, he's up wondering where i'm going!
 resting in the ray of light just like an angel. actually im convinced he is.  he's 12 and im so blessed to have this little truffle pig (as Kipp calls the dogs) in my life

 and the other truffle pig! ARchie!!! he's usually not still long enough to take a pic! Archie Archie ARchiE! the nipper of noses, the bird chaser, the sneaky pete, the comedic genius, wont stop until he collapses.
ok back to work  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Written Review/Kinda like your first dollar, I treasure this dearly

"Carol Roll is a relative new-comer, creating folk art for four years, now. Her paper mache figures reflect significant talent. At first glance, her angels, people, mermaids, and animals may appear cute and dear. At closer look, they are sophisticated, with detailed, expressive faces, each unique. Roll's work is anything but mass produced. It's the real deal. "

Linda Knopf Southern FolkArt Magazine 2008