Nostalgic Folk Art was born in 2004. I came up with Nostalgic Folk Art name for my paper mache figures because I love the older things that remind me of my childhood and of innocent times. They are figures of folks both childish and impish and I love vintage folk art so putting nostalgic with folk art was/is a perfect and fitting name for my lil figures and business. I feel so blessed and thankful to God for being able to make these little pieces and hope they make you smile.


Thank you for taking the time to visit!







And when your done visiting here, I'd love for you to check out my work on my etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/NostalgicFolkArt











The Best to you always!

















Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Unbelievable

what has happened to our American brothers and sisters?    am i really hearing some people celebrating the deaths of people they do not know????   sick people do not know they are sick.

this whole shooting in Vegas is so unnerving and i doubt we will ever know the truth and i'm not sure i could even handle the truth.   

anyway  Tom Petty died  You Got Lucky  is one of my favorite songs, its my dad's birthday today, he would of been 87, its just a sad day all around 



1 comment:

  1. yes1 That's a very good place to be! I am cozy in my unfinished basement in my unfinished house, with my pets, mostly they are complaining because they didn't sign up for these conditions! But we all huddle here, waiting for the cold and hoping the builders get around to siding the house and sheetrocking the inside! But I am loving that YOU might be on the couch wit your pups! Thanks for making the VERY best folk art on Etsy! You have spoiled us all, you know!! I love my little flower girl! (and the friend you sent with her:) Hoping your search is going well, and pat the pups for me!

    ReplyDelete

My First Written Review/Kinda like your first dollar, I treasure this dearly

"Carol Roll is a relative new-comer, creating folk art for four years, now. Her paper mache figures reflect significant talent. At first glance, her angels, people, mermaids, and animals may appear cute and dear. At closer look, they are sophisticated, with detailed, expressive faces, each unique. Roll's work is anything but mass produced. It's the real deal. "

Linda Knopf Southern FolkArt Magazine 2008