Nostalgic Folk Art was born in 2004. I came up with Nostalgic Folk Art name for my paper mache figures because I love the older things that remind me of my childhood and of innocent times. They are figures of folks both childish and impish and I love vintage folk art so putting nostalgic with folk art was/is a perfect and fitting name for my lil figures and business. I feel so blessed and thankful to God for being able to make these little pieces and hope they make you smile.


Thank you for taking the time to visit!







And when your done visiting here, I'd love for you to check out my work on my etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/NostalgicFolkArt











The Best to you always!

















Saturday, August 1, 2015

What a crazy couple of months!

My friend Tee's dog crossed the rainbow bridge this past thurs. Guiness an Irish terrier was a sweet young man, very special and he is missed.  

Kipp is home and has been a God send through the deaths of a dear friend and 2 othe beloved pets.
He has been so helpful and one thing he likes to do is cook.  and that is so helpful when your just so sad and uninspired to prepare a meal.

Just wanted to share something good, so here are some pics of last nights dinner made by Kipp
btw he is now a vegetarian well 95% but on his way and i have to say he looks healthier than ever so Dan and I are going to cut back on meat as well.


this was not last nights dinner but a pizza he made on thurs. He ate the egg part.



this was so delicious, mushrooms with chilies parsley and a lemon sauce
 more mushrooms with onions on a cream sauce on fresh french bread
my first plate

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Written Review/Kinda like your first dollar, I treasure this dearly

"Carol Roll is a relative new-comer, creating folk art for four years, now. Her paper mache figures reflect significant talent. At first glance, her angels, people, mermaids, and animals may appear cute and dear. At closer look, they are sophisticated, with detailed, expressive faces, each unique. Roll's work is anything but mass produced. It's the real deal. "

Linda Knopf Southern FolkArt Magazine 2008