Nostalgic Folk Art was born in 2004. I came up with Nostalgic Folk Art name for my paper mache figures because I love the older things that remind me of my childhood and of innocent times. They are figures of folks both childish and impish and I love vintage folk art so putting nostalgic with folk art was/is a perfect and fitting name for my lil figures and business. I feel so blessed and thankful to God for being able to make these little pieces and hope they make you smile.


Thank you for taking the time to visit!







And when your done visiting here, I'd love for you to check out my work on my etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/NostalgicFolkArt











The Best to you always!

















Sunday, April 27, 2014

added some goodies to My Crowded Little Nest Etsy shop like these

a vintage mid century flower arranging book, love how its says a success program for women




continuing in the vintage decorating theme, these macrame books, macrame is supposed to be coming back, yikes! but for those who like that style here are a couple of great pattern books.


 vintage little dog secret pal cards, one is really cute the other a bit creepy but they are from a more innocent time





a 1970s crewel kit pattern, i remember my mom used to make these pillows ad i thought they were marvelous





silly 70s gag gifts were the rage in the day 




vintage sterling silver Florida charms  I have a couple listed
 vintage tennis raquet pin
and am adding more goodies today like these


a beautiful thimble holder

 
 



retro Barbie doll accessories




old tomato pin cushions
1930's cruise cards



and i found alot more items this weekend! wedding cake toppers, celluloid dolls, books, bar apron, pins and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Written Review/Kinda like your first dollar, I treasure this dearly

"Carol Roll is a relative new-comer, creating folk art for four years, now. Her paper mache figures reflect significant talent. At first glance, her angels, people, mermaids, and animals may appear cute and dear. At closer look, they are sophisticated, with detailed, expressive faces, each unique. Roll's work is anything but mass produced. It's the real deal. "

Linda Knopf Southern FolkArt Magazine 2008