Nostalgic Folk Art was born in 2004. I came up with Nostalgic Folk Art name for my paper mache figures because I love the older things that remind me of my childhood and of innocent times. They are figures of folks both childish and impish and I love vintage folk art so putting nostalgic with folk art was/is a perfect and fitting name for my lil figures and business. I feel so blessed and thankful to God for being able to make these little pieces and hope they make you smile.


Thank you for taking the time to visit!







And when your done visiting here, I'd love for you to check out my work on my etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/NostalgicFolkArt











The Best to you always!

















Thursday, March 11, 2021

2 years

 this am has been rough, Henry right at this time passed away 2yrs ago    it doesnt seem that long ago at all

so Dan and i were sitting outside drinking our coffee and i was crying and saying how i miss him so very much and as soon as i said that a male cardinal flew less than 6ft from me and rested on the outlaying Wisteria vine next to me and just sat there !!!!!!!   

they are so shy so my heart just soared and soon the female came by and hid above him.

i Thank God for that huge miracle for my heart.    i know my beloved dogs are waiting for me  so i continue crying today but its a combination of sorrow and joy if that makes sense  


build yourself and your friends up with all that is good to sustain you when heartbreak arrives 



my beautiful Henry  til we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Written Review/Kinda like your first dollar, I treasure this dearly

"Carol Roll is a relative new-comer, creating folk art for four years, now. Her paper mache figures reflect significant talent. At first glance, her angels, people, mermaids, and animals may appear cute and dear. At closer look, they are sophisticated, with detailed, expressive faces, each unique. Roll's work is anything but mass produced. It's the real deal. "

Linda Knopf Southern FolkArt Magazine 2008